The Millennium Alliance is pleased to announce that applications for their biannual Digital FSI Transformation Assembly taking place September 14-15, 207 at The Four Seasons Resort in Palm Beach, FL.
Following on from the success of our February edition with Keynote speaker – Lisa Shalett, Retired Partner Head of Brand Marketing & Digital Strategy, Goldman Sachs, the Digital FSI Transformation Assembly will bring together North America’s most prominent digital, marketing, technology, and business leaders from Financial Services.
The financial services industry is on the precipice of digital transformation. CEOs from around the world are anticipating the emergence of a highly complex marketing environment over the next few years. The roles of the Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Digital Officer will be more pivotal to the future of a financial business than ever before.
This is not just another “Financial Services” event. Spaces are reserved for the best in the business. Apply for Millennium Membership today
Our agendas and attendee lists are for Millennium Members only. Apply today for access! Already a Millennium Member? Simply click the link and enter your password when requested.
TOPICS UNDER DISCUSSION INCLUDE:
- How Technology and Data Shape Digital Marketing in an On-Demand Era
- Connecting with the Connected Consumer
- Unprecedented Visibility into the Customer Journey with Data-Driven Attribution
- Generating Compelling Narratives in a Heavily Regulated World
- Cross Channel Marketing Attribution
- Harnessing the Power of Intent Data and Predictive Analytics
- What Role Does Brick-and-Mortar Play in a “Mobile-first” Digital Strategy?
- Content Marketing: Reapplying the Art of Storytelling in Business-to-Business Ventures